I don't even know where to start. This has been the best week ever as far as making progress in the adoption process. First, let me say that I am COMPLETELY FINISHED with our Dossier!!!! COMPLETELY!! All I have to do now is send it to the Secretary of State for certification and it will be ready to send to our agency. I talked to a lady at the Secretary of State's office the other day and she said she could certify the documents while I wait because it won't take longer than 30 minutes. Now, for some really good news. In my last post I talked about the trouble with my birth certificate from Georgia being the wrong kind and it was going to take 4-6 weeks to get new ones. Well, 4-6 weeks turned into less than a week. According to my UPS tracking number it will be delivered TOMORROW!!!!!!! I was beyond excited. I had to read the email twice to make sure I had read it correctly. This was a major answer to prayer!! God is so good!! So, now all we are waiting for is our immigration approval and our Dossier will be on its way to China. I am more convinced than ever that this is exactly what God has planned for our family and we couldn't be happier. We are getting closer and closer to becoming a family of four. Thanks for everyone's prayers and support. It has been a long, paper chasing process, but I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. It's faint, but it's there!!!!!!
Kim,
ReplyDeleteI just want to say this is an amazing testimony to your family and I will be praying for y'all during your adoption process. I look forward to the updates on your blog. If it is ok, can we add your blog to ours? You can email me at jeff.s.gross@att.net.
Have a great weekend, Jeff
Kim and Rob and the Bman I am very happy for you and Kim you know how I feel about what you are doing I probably don't have near as much in the bank with the man upstairs but I will be keeping you and your quest in my thoughts. Andy
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you!! This is awesome news. I love the blog - it's great keeping up with you better :-)
ReplyDelete