Thursday, October 7, 2010

Getting VERY Close!!!

Yesterday afternoon our agency called and said that our Dossier was safe and sound back from the Chinese Consulate!! Finally!! This is a process that usually takes 2-3 weeks, but for us it took SIX weeks. Needless to say I have been very stressed and worried about why it was taking so long. I even had some days when I let myself get depressed and wondered if this adoption was ever going to happen. It most definitely is going to happen, but I just had some moments of doubt. I know deep down that everything happens for a reason, but we all go through times when we just don't understand why certain things happen to us. I have spent a lot of time praying about this and I know God is in control and He already knows who our little girl is and my prayer is that He is watching over her and taking care of her. So, hopefully we will get a call very soon that our Dossier is on its way to China!! It should be this week or early next week!! Thank you all for your prayers!! Also, we have had a HUGE response to our garage sale and for that we are EXTREMELY grateful. We will never be able to thank our family and friends for all that they have done for us since we started this journey in May!! God has definitely blessed us and we hope that we can pay it forward to those who will need us in the future. What a celebration we will have when Ansley comes home and I can't wait for that day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment