Nothing new on the adoption front. We are still waiting for our LOA from CCAA and once we get that we will start more paperwork with Immigration. Thanksgiving was a little different for us this year in that even though Ansley is not home with us we are so thankful that God chose us to be her family. We spent the day with family and we had a great day!! I think about Ansley all the time and wonder what she is doing and dream of the day that she is home. I wonder how she will change the dynamics of our house, how she will probably drive Bryce crazy and for sure wrap her daddy around her little finger. I bought her a few clothes yesterday and I can already tell that shopping for girls clothes is going to be so fun and so expensive!! I am so ready for all that will come with her joining our family. I know there will be some adjustments and not so good times, but I am certain that the good will outweigh the bad. We are so thankful for our family and friends and for all the love and support you have shown us so far through this adoption process. We love each and every one of you!!! I do have one specific prayer request. We still have not received an update on Ansley since our referral and we really need one. Please pray that we get this very soon. I will keep you posted! Happy Thanksgiving!! We serve a mighty God who has blessed us so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment