Friday, February 18, 2011

Travel Approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we got the call from our agency last night that we have the FINAL piece of paperwork from China saying we can come and get our daughter.  So, Monday night (China's Tuesday morning) our agency will call to get our US Embassy appointment and that will determine when we leave for China.  Our agency says we will either leave March 9th or 16th.  Either of those days will put us with Ansley on her first birthday.  That has been our prayer since the very beginning and God has answered our prayers!!!!!

I have so much to do.  My mind is racing with things I need to take care of before we leave.  I didn't sleep well at all last night and I think that will pretty much be the norm for me for the next 2-3 weeks.  I will also be starting a new blog to journal about the adoption while we are in China.  Blogger doesn't seem to work well in China.  Once I get that up and running I will post it here.  I plan on working on that this weekend and there will also be pictures of Ansley on there!!!  I know a lot of you want to see her!!

As soon as I get our dates I will post them here!!!  Pray for our family as we get ready to travel, leave Bryce with family (that one is going to be pretty hard on us), for safe travels, that God will prepare Ansley's heart for what is about to happen, and for Bryce when he gains a sister.  Ansley will also have surgery pretty soon after coming home, so needless to say we have A LOT going on.  Thanks to all of our family and friends for their love and support.  We could not have done this without you!!!!!

1 comment: